Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
San Clemente Inn(San Clemente)
View Hotel
Inn at Calafia Beach(San Clemente)
Hotel Miramar(San Clemente)
Beachcomber Inn(San Clemente)
Seahorse Resort(San Clemente)
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf courseocean viewwedding venuebreakfast staffi highly recommend this hotelthe general manageroatmealroom facingparking garagecomplimentary breakfastliving roomthe breakfast areasitting areashort drivefront desk staffrooms were very cleanwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed here to welcome my son home from deployment. The hotel offered us a special rate and the room was exceptional. Service was above the norm for most hotels. Very sweet staff. Great stay. They went out of their way to accommodate changes in the reservations due to the homecoming date changes. We were offered any floor but stayed on the first and could still see the ocean. Clean rooms and great beds.

1  Thank Carol C
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel is in a great location with easy access to entertainment, freeway and beach. The staff was very friendly. The place was well lit at night. The overall hotel was well maintained and clean. Great view of ocean...if you are the right side. The parking garage is pretty tight, but that is par for the course in CA. The complimentary breakfast area is clean and well stocked. I recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The staff are pleasant & welcoming. They did everything they could to ensure our stay was a good experience. We had over 40 rooms booked for a wedding, and everyone was pleased about the cleanliness & staff efficiency.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed here with my wife on a rare night away from the kids. The staff was very friendly and took great care of us. We had a wonderful dinner at Nicks and enjoyed how close the Hampton is to downtown and trestles (a world famous surf break) I highly recommend this hotel for the best of both worlds. Clean, great beds, great TVs, and the best staff to go along. Cant beat it!:)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Staff offered poor internet sign on help. Beyond ridiculous. Very inconvenienced to obtain simple instructions . I was without internet service for most of the stay. The manager was the only one in the Hampton that could help and i had to wait a long time for his arrival before he could give me a working sign on password. The help did not last and i had to once again take my computer downstairs only to find that there still was nobody that could tell me why the pass words that were given to me did not work. I had to go without service until a technician finally called my room with a working pass word and instruction on how to access there service. I would not have been inconvenienced if the manager had trained his staff on the simple instructions in more detail.