“Tasty steaks”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Greeted by the owner who also helps out serving. Friendly, cozy place, awkward entrance. Really good food. Reasonable prices. Nice outside eating area.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We came here with another couple on Valentine's Day and WOW. Just wow. They were amazing. The food was great, the service was great. And the waitresses were so friendly and personable. They ran out of bread at the end of the night and whipped us up a custom cheese tray...how cool is that?! Instead of just saying "sorry we're out" they got creative without us even asking for it. Thanks for giving us such a great experience!

Reviewed 10 July 2012

My wife and My meals were quiet tasty, but the help (and I mean all of them) seem to be more interested in hanging out with their friends than running the restraunt. When I asked gentleman helping us to speak with the manager or owner, he told me "I am the manager". I told him anything I had would fall on deaf ears. They were also more pricey than anyother restraunt I've been to in town.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I always go with the special...never been disappointed! Fresh food in a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

A must try if in San Clemente. Don't miss this little gem. Local owners & delicious food (with nice wines to match). Love the bruschetta. My husband always gets a NY steak while I love the fish with garlic mashed potatoes.