“Good quality food, slow service”
Review of Cafe 207 - CLOSED

Cafe 207
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The ingredients are fresh and good. Not excellent, but good! The service is slow regardless of ordering ahead or not.

Ownership has changed hands the last couple years.

The inside is very small. I think there is one table outside. It's not in a scenic part of San Clemente. Cafe 207 is in a strip center. Does not have a view.

Extremely casual. Don't think you are going to need to dress up! Anything you have on will do.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Greeted by the owner who also helps out serving. Friendly, cozy place, awkward entrance. Really good food. Reasonable prices. Nice outside eating area.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We came here with another couple on Valentine's Day and WOW. Just wow. They were amazing. The food was great, the service was great. And the waitresses were so friendly and personable. They ran out of bread at the end of the night and whipped us up a custom cheese tray...how cool is that?! Instead of just saying "sorry we're out" they got creative without us even asking for it. Thanks for giving us such a great experience!

Reviewed 10 July 2012

My wife and My meals were quiet tasty, but the help (and I mean all of them) seem to be more interested in hanging out with their friends than running the restraunt. When I asked gentleman helping us to speak with the manager or owner, he told me "I am the manager". I told him anything I had would fall on deaf ears. They were also more pricey than anyother restraunt I've been to in town.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I always go with the special...never been disappointed! Fresh food in a nice atmosphere.