“Go somewhere else” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raging Waters

Raging Waters
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in San Dimas
More attraction details
Owner description: Raging Waters San Dimas has a lot to like about this summer! With more rides, slides and attractions than any other water park in California, this 50 acre water adventure is sure to deliver gallons of fun and thrills for the whole family. Featuring cabanas and picnic areas to host your next birthday party, family reunion, or corporate get together, Raging Waters is convenient and hassle free. Surfs Up! Can’t make it to the beach, then grab a board and catch a wave on the Flowrider. Need a little R&R, why not float down the Amazon River or catch a wave in the Wave Pool. Younger guests will never tire of Kids Kingdom and Splash Island. Whether you’re mild or wild or just in between, guests of all ages always have a raging time at Raging Waters, California’s Largest Water Park!Family fun is guaranteed at this 44-acre water park located 30 minutes from downtown Los Angeles.
england
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Go somewhere else”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I tour around the U.S. every year for a few weeks with my family. Therefore we have visited loads of places both good and bad and although I wouldn't say RW is bad, I would say money could be better spent elsewhere. We went there for my twin daughters benefit and they did enjoy the rides but as I pay the entrance fees I have a different perspective. Firstly,even though we went on the day kids in the area returned to school,we still found it virtually impossible to get a lounger to relax on,and when my wife and I actually found two, they were broken! Believe me when I say these were not the only two broken loungers. RW should realise not everyone wants to go on the rides,some of us just want to relax while the kids have fun and if we are paying our entrance fee to sit down,the least they can do is provide enough loungers that are fit for purpose. Secondly,the prices for food and drink are very high and I would suggest you take food in a cooler and come out to eat, as nothing is allowed in the park. We tried to get a bag of chips in,didn't succeed,and although I told staff at the entrance I would return in a few minutes to get them to take back to my car-they trashed them. Finally,as the prices for RENTING a locker are $9 and $14 and parking is $15 I would say RW need to look at things. Try Soak City or Hurricane Harbour instead.

Visited August 2013
7 Thank utahblue1875

• Finnish first
California
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fun In The Sun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Raging Waters is more fun than an amusement park. A bit high in price, but you will leave feeling like you got your money's worth. The most unique day at an 'amusement park' you can spend, in a bathing suit, with your heart racing as you rush through water filled rides, laughing and yelling at the top of your lungs. So much fun and I am over 40! Go with your kids, friends, just go. You wont regret a second and challenge yourself to conquer 'Drop Out' and feel alive again!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jenae7
San Dimas, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Water, water, everywhere.......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Go during the week as weekends get crowded. Rides are cool and there are differing levels for all types of bravery levels. Keep in mind that there is water ....everywhere. You are literally standing in water 75% of the time...bathroom, concessions, ride lines.....don't look down.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Really fun water park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Start your day when the park opens so you can get as many rides in before the crowds. There was tons of fun for everyone. About 1 hour w traffic from Santa Monica.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank HarrisClan_10
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Awesome Day, Great Layout, But Bring Your Own Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Was really impressed with this park. The layout is great. We were there on a weekday and was able to find plenty of tables and shady spots for mom to hangout. By this I mean, they have a huge covered balcony area with about 100 tables to sit and eat in the shade. On the park level there were also many small, covered picnic tables. HOWEVER, bring your own food. Paid $13 per person for the basic Carls Junior Burger, fries, drink. One kiddo had a $9 mini pizza that was mostly crust. For us this is uncomfortably pricey. They do have a nice picnic area for people to enjoy their own picnic lunch. If I remember right, years ago they had pizza by the slice for something like $3. Way better idea for them!!!!!

The rides were thrilling for my thrill seekers despite the long lines. Everyone had a blast and we will return........... with our own lunch.

Visited July 2013