“The Best In Town!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I get food to go. I also eat here. This place is GREAT!
I have been coming here for years. We eat here at least once a week.
Jorge is a very warm, welcoming owner. If it is not on the menu, he will make it special for you!
Food is great!! Yum.
Think I will go get breakfast right now.

1  Thank Klwh59h
There are newer reviews for Las Palmas Mexican Seafood

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I love Mexican food and its hard to find authentic Mexican food. This is by far the best I have ever tried. Love their shrimp enchiladas and their pozole. I haven't had a thing I did not like at this place and their prices make it even better. They treat you like family at this place. I highly recommend it..

Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

Wow!!! Could not be happier that finally we have quality food, service & even flamenco in San Dimas. Once a month Las Palmas has a Spanish night, complete with paella, traditional tapas & sangria but the best is the FREE flamenco show featuring La Sole from Spain & her flamenco company.
Authentic Spanish tortilla, sangria & 2 types of paella. Excellent!!!!
Gotta try it

Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

I love seafood. I've had the crab & the spinach + shrimp enchiladas. Others in my parties have had burritos & chile relleno. The dishes sound great, but disappoint - pretty average. Sad, because San Dimas really needs some good restaurants! Service was good, but the place was almost empty. Very casual.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Las Palmas is an excellent place to eat. Not only is the food good but they cater to the needs of their customers. I have eaten there for at least seven years and they still have the flavor, the seasoning, and an unique quality that you are never disappointed. Their Chefs also shared that welcoming warmth traditional of Mexico.