“A great place to get away!”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Extended Stay America. For one, the price to quality comparison if fantastic. You have just about everything you could need within walking distance as well. Bowling, bars, grills, fast food, and shopping, are all conveniently located without the hassle of getting lost in a new place. The scenery is gorgeous! Snow tipped mountains in the distance and the smell of clean fresh air greats me every morning. The customer service is exactly what you expect from a professional establishment. Thank you to everyone on staff. I will be coming back as soon as the chance presents itself.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2013

I just received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you so much for the great comments about your stay and the service provided by the associates. Our associates are so proud that they made such a memorable impression during your stay. Again, thank you so much for the positive comments and for choosing Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

My husband, daughter and I came to San Dimas for my surgery. This hotel was recommended to us by my surgal adviser. Booking this hotel was very easy and inexpensive! We were so surprised to see how beautiful it was inside and out. Our room was breath taking and had EVERY thing we needed. We felt like the rich. The staff were all very kind and compassionate. After my surgery I was in more pain than expected, we did not have a wheelchair so the gentalman at the desk gave me his office chair so my husband could roll me to my room. This stay made a memorable time in our lives a happy one! Thank you Extended Stay and Staff.

• Stayed: February 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you so much for the outstanding review of your stay and most importantly the service provided by our associates. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff did what they could to make your stay more comfortable after your surgery. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. Should you travels bring you back to San Dimas, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Having stayed at numerous Extended Stay locations, I feel this is one of their best. Great location & setting, the staff is very helpful & friendly! The recent improvements to the hotel are much appreciated.

Room Tip: The railroad tracks on the north side aren't an issue .... since it's electric, no noise!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

I just recevied a copy of your review and wanted to say thank you for recognizing the efforts of our staff to provide a experience to our guests. I'm thrilled that you are pleased with our recent updates and look forward to seeing you next time you are in San Dimas.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

i Had a nice relaxing stay at the Extended Stay San Dimas. Not only was the staff accomodating to my needs but also very friendly.. I would definetly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Thank you Extended Staff: Ronald and Jean Vetri

Room Tip: choose rooms on the end of the hotels for better reception
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that Jean and Ronald may your stay so comfortable and relaxing. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to you seeing next time you are in San Dimas.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

This hotel is not what I expected and I say that in the most positive way. Adorable clean and modern. The service attendants are friendly and knowledgeable about the area and are attentive to your needs. The room I stayed in was cozy, modern decor, my only dislike was the shower curtain which didn't have a liner and flew around with the water pressure other than that overall room was well equipped and a 4 in cleanliness. I would definitely stay here again. The area is wonderful and in walking distance from everything you would need.

• Stayed: January 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for such kind words about our associates. It's great to hear that you had a great stay and everything that you needed was close to the property. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

The Extended Stay is in a perfect location. The hotel is near many eating establishments and shopping is nearby as well. I'm a shopper so I really enjoy that the hotel is near so many stores to explore. To name a few Target, Ross, Steinmart, TJ Maxx and Trader Joes.

The Extended Stay staff - Jean, Jesse and Ron - are fantastic. Customer Service is very important to me. A+

The hotel has a very nice atmosphere and I feel very comfortable when I'm there.

Business Travelers - this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: As I mention the hotel staff is very helpful - I'm sure you will get the best room available.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you taking the time write a review of your stay with us. I'm so please to hear that our hotel is in a perfect location for your needs while in San Dimas. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing next time you ar in San Dimas.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I have stayed at the Extended Stay in San Dimas now four times, every January for the last four years. Each time it gets better and better. They are constantly updating their rooms and hotel. I have not had any problems there, the staff are friendly and helpful. If you are needing a place to stay long term, check out Extended Stay, San Dimas!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you've been staying us with every January for the past few years and that we have continued to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you next year. Again, thank you for your continued business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Dimas
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites
Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex
Holiday Inn Express San Dimas
Home2 Suites by Hilton Azusa
4 mi away
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!