“extended greatness!”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed six months at san dimas extended stay and i was very impressed by their staff from jean on down!The staff treated us like family!!The entire time was a great experience!Thank you staff for all your hospitality.Extended stay will always be my first choice on the road because of this staff!!keep up the great work.Sincerly Leroy Carroll Jr.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Leroy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for recognizing our staff. I'm glad to read that they treated you like family, which made your visit with us so great!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

My stay was very pleasant during my six month stay,Excellent location ;The staff hospitality was great ! The room was comfortable !
Thank you to April,Amber,Ron,ygnacco,Jean,Berry,Alicia,Concha,Esther,Amrora for making my home away from home!
Room134
Meihua Su

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you found your six month stay with us to be pleasant. As well, it is very pleasing to know that the staff took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your accolades with the entire team.

Thank you for choosing the Extendedstay Hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I stayed here from late January through early April. I travel constantly for work (see my house for days out of the year rarely see it a month total) and I have to say this hotel is one of my favorites. The scenery is nice and its about a block from any shopping you might want to do. Target, Ross, Grocery Stores, gas stations, and multiple food joints are just right around the corner. The staff here is always smiling and ready to help however they can and will tell you hello every single time you see them in the hallways. There is plenty of parking and its pet friendly too. The beds are comfortable, I stayed in a single bed room and it had two desks and a recliner too. My room included a stove top, full refrigerator, and a microwave. All in all considering all the hotels I have stayed at I rank this hotel in my top 5 favorites for sure. Next time you come to Southern California I recommend you call and book here.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My wife and I have had an EXCELLENT experience (2nd time) at Extended Stay America in San Dimas, California and are on our way to New York where we will stay at Extended Stay America pending the purchase of a home.

Most importantly, ALL staff at Extended Stay America in SanDimas, CA are superior. Great service and never-ending professional and accommodating in every regard. We want to recognize all SanDimas staff, including: Ron, Iznacio ("Yggy"), April, Jean, Amber, and Barry as well as their maintenance & housekeeping personnel for making our stay the most positive of
hotel experiences in America over the past 40 years!

Recommend that anyone desiring a positive experience, do not overlook this Extended Stay
America in SanDimas, CA.

Frances & Alan

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you so much for the outstanding review of your recent stay with us in San Dimas. We're so thrilled that you had a great stay and even more happy that our associates made such a positive impression while you were here. Again, thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I am always surprised when people post negative reviews about this hotel (I just read one). Last year, during some pretty dark days (we had lost our home), we stayed for a month at the Extended Stay in San Dimas. We arrived with our pets, booked 3 rooms, and each of us took some of our pets. During our stay, we were treated with the utmost courtesy and kindness by all members of the staff. The breakfast on the go was wonderful and the laundry room a treat (no treks to the laundromat). I didn't mind getting my own linen, and I preferred not having maid service (because we have some rescue cats that are loony with strangers).

While we were able to find a new home, I will always, and I mean always, remember the staff of the Extended Stay in San Dimas. That is why when my father had to be in town (we live quite a distance away), I booked his room, without hesitation at the Extended Stay in San Dimas.

Room Tip: If someone has their TV too loud, it can be heard...but that is nothing compared to the other quali...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2013

We just recevied a copy of your review and cannot begin to thank you enough for the exceptionally kind words about our associates. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you while you were in transition to your new home. We look forward to always being of service to you and your family. Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Would never stay there again. The beds were harder than sleeping on the floor, if you don't stay for a full week they don't clean your room unless you pay 10 bucks a day. The Internet is slower than my Verizon service which you can pay more money a day to make it go faster. Bed in the next room banging against the wall all night and kept my family awake all night.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that you and your family did not have a pleasant stay with us. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am working with our maintenance department to replace worn mattresses as we find them. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me, Jean, directly, snd@extendedstay.com or Thomas at tgiesel@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was introduced to the wonderful hospitality of Extended Stay America in San Dimas when the lady I was staying with had major plumbing problems (it wasn't me!) I was fortunate enough to be on the third floor with a magnificent view of a well groomed dog park and with the recent snow, the panorama of local mountains looked as thougth they were sprinkled with powdered sugar. As a writer, I have had well needed inspiration.
The staff is very professional and patient with long winded guests! The pet friendliness made my cats feel very much at home as well.
The kitchen was larger than that of my former apartment and well equipped. When the freezer died, the fridge was replaced in 20 minutes! I also got personalized help getting online.
The rooms are tastefully decorated and the maids were very attentive and respectful.
When my fiance comes back from Afganistan, we plan to stay here until we find a house.

Room Tip: The rooms on the third floor in odd numbers facing north have the best views.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so much for kind words about our hotel and most importantly the service provided by our associates. We are all very appreciative of the recognition that you have provided to our associates about their commitment to service. We look forward to you and your fiancee staying with us while you search for a home in the area. Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Dimas
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 15 in Pomona
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!