“Would stay here any time!”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Glendora, California
“Would stay here any time!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Booked through Priceline.com, so I Wasn't really expecting a five-star resort, but the atmosphere and friendly staff were only the first surprise. The rooms were comfortable, tastefully decorated, and CLEAN! Some people are staying there long-term (thus the name), yet were super friendly and cordial. Dining and shopping close by. A great place to get away for some breathing room in a quiet setting.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
West Covina, California
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I only live mins from this location, so my stay is mostly for some much needed RNR. Great parking, Great staff very friendly, helpful and efficient. I like staying on first floor closest to exit, because even tho I am a smoker I like the none smoking rooms but I like to be able to run out side real quick when I feel so they always try to accommodate when I stay. One of my favorite restraunts Applebees is only steps away from there.

Room Tip: First floor rooms great for ez in n out access...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Andrew – I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for the positive feedback. I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient parking and our friendly, helpful staff. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a convenient, comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again.
Eureka, California
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I really appreciated the customer service! Aurora, who checked us in, was very kind and friendly. And when there was a problem with the booking (due to the website we booked through), the manager went out of his way to help us. I would recommend this!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for all your wonderful feed back of Extended Stay America- San Dimas. We are delighted you got to experience our kind and friendly staff first hand as we always strive for excellent customer service.

I also wanted to say thank you for letting us take care of your problem with your reservation, I'm sure this was frustrating and I'm glad we were able to make it right.

Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Convenient location only seconds from the freeway exit yet quiet at night. Variety of shopping and dining to walk to and one a couple of minutes drive to many more. Having the kitchen is wonderful. Staff always helpful and efficient.

Room Tip: Top floor is so quiet. Room at ends of building seem bigger and have extra windows. Car wash next do...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I had several instances where loudness became an issue. Bring your earplugs!
The service was exceptional, except in dealing with the sound complaints.
The kitchenette lacks so many necessary utensils, so consider bringing your own if you can. They give the bare-basics.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Bigfatbrennan
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Clean, quiet, comfortable and convenient. Fine for a short stay while on the road or if you have an event in the area, but don't expect a resort! You get a full sized refrigerator, electric stove and kitchen stocked with basics. You can eat real food (although many chain restaurants are walking distance). Note you get housekeeping service only if you're here a week or more. This is more like a furnished apartment than a hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Lee M
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We have received exceptional service since we were checked in . The staff have treated us excellent. This hotel is very clean and homey. Everybody here from the management to the housekeepers treat us very well. Thank you for this opportunity to voice our option.

Russell and Kelly Camp .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Russell C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. We are so pleased that we've provided exceptional service during your stay with us. It's our staff's goal to strive for excellence and to provide that "Home Away From Home" experience every time you walk through the door. We are delighted that you've found your visit with us clean and Homey.

We enjoy hearing positive feedback from our guests such as yourselves. Should your travels bring you back to our area, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Dimas
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 14 in Pomona
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!