“poor service”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in San Gabriel
Los Angeles, California
“poor service”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I got my clothes stolen and the owner pretended that she did not care. Also, the housekeeper went into the room to clean automatically without my permission or my notice. The room has no slippers to wear, no hanger to hang clothes, and the air conditioner was out of order which made me feel hot like hell. My stuff got stolen and who would be responsible for that. This place was so shaddy and have bad service that I never saw in my life. Don't stay in this hotel. I hope they will close down this hotel someday

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank nana T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 September 2012

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT STAY AT THIS MOTELl!!! and as an unsuspecting consumer I resent it even being listed on this website. My wife and I recently stayed here where we had countless items stolen from us everytime we left the room, which we did not realize until we left and just assumed we did not bring these items with us. Perhaps the mice running in and out of the huge gap at the bottom of the room door all night should have been an indicator or the inoperable air conditioner.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
8 Thank jq_public2001
san gabriel
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The owner is very cheap.The lady at the front desk don't understand english at all.The shape of the motel is totally old,even the rooms are not clean good.I don't suggest to go there even once.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank liu z
SoCal
Reviewed 21 May 2009

The room looks decent and clean, but the bathtub looked a bit orangy like it needed a good cleaning. the rest of the restroom was clean.

It's located right next to a freeway exit so you have have to be careful that they don't slam on the rear of your car. You could hear all the cars passing by and hokings in the middle of the night.

The older man at the office was a bit rude. He acts like he's doing you a favor by letting you stay there. It is cheap though, and I would stay there again. I do with they had a pool and jacuzzi though.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
No photo provided
New Century Inn
#3 of 4 in San Gabriel
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles

Been to Budget Inn San Gabriel? Share your experiences!