“Pleasantly Surprised”

and 1 more site!
San Jacinto Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 San Jacinto B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We were looking for an inexpensive place to spend the night while travelling through this area. We checked out some places in the nearby town but they turned out to be dumps. We then checked out the San Jacinto Inn, the people were very nice, we checked out the room and it smelled good, it was clean and everything worked. We felt safe and secure. We would stay there again when travelling through.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Did a last minute search on Expedia with my Ipad while parked on the side of the road and booked the room. I was looking for the 'budget' room. I'm not big on 'fancy', but like 'functional'. Basically if it's clean with no bugs I'm happy. The San Jacinto Inn exceeded all my expectations for sure. The proprietor was professional and asked a few questions about my travel and seemed interested. When I got to the room I was pleasantly surprised that the room was freshly painted, had nice carpeting and the bedspread appeared to be new. Nice 'kitchenette' if you want to bring food in and reheat in the microwave. Everything was meticulously clean and the shower curtain appeared new to.

I expected the pool to be really hot since it's been so hot here, but it was just right and also meticulously clean. The High Speed WiFi worked well too.

Bring your own coffee, but keep in mind that is how the prices are so accommodating. I own and manage a rental condo in Panama City, Florida, so know about cost. I would recommend this property to anyone!

Room Tip: Bring your own coffee. That's about the only compromise I can think of.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank N230Ll
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

I would stay there again! Staff members were kind, honest n patient. Made my stay there so happy n comfortable! :)

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Just left from my Thanksgiving Holiday in San Jacinto. Was able to be with family and have a nice, clean place to stay while visiting. Close to shopping, and anywhere you wanted to go was only a few miles away.. even the local CASINO!!! We were able to drive up the mountain and go hiking too! GREAT LOCATION!! Already made my plans for my Christmas holiday!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Ronda E
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I booked this property for a family gathering (approximately eight double rooms). I made arrangements well in advance to hold several non-smoking lower level rooms for the group. I understood the non-smoking room availability was limited but everyone had a confirmed reservation. Upon check in the woman working the front desk was totally disorganized and incapable. She gave three different guests the same room and key. None of the rooms were what had been reserved, e.g., a king bed was given to someone who reserved two beds. Smoking room when non-smoking was specifically reserved. Plus, they were all on the upper floor when I specifically requested the lower level. It took nearly one hour to check in to three separate rooms! Then the keys did not work! Very frustrating. The rooms were clean but no amenities. No coffee maker (although coffee is available in the office in the mornings). No hair dryer. But a microwave and a little refrigerator. We didn’t even realize until the morning that our window had been open the entire night! We didn’t open it! Parking is adequate. The pool was cold but refreshing. Okay place to stay for one night.

Room Tip: Lower level, as there is no elevator!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Bunny0016
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Reserved a queen/non smoking, check in time is 3pm we arrived at 6 pm and he said that he gave our room away and if I wanted a non smoking it would be 15.00 more for a 2 double beds. He said that he only has a smoking room/ double bed for that price. I should have argued but I told him I didn't want to pay more, so I ending up with a smoking room/double bed. I figured one night!! Room was fairly clean/ but I felt like it had bugs, the bath tub faucet was leaking...It was old and run down inside the room. Didn't want to stay in room just to watch tv and enjoy the time in room so we left and came back late. Couldn't wait for morning so I could leave.... There is no jacuzzi, it was been filled in with cement. Ice cost .25 if you want it in your room. I found out something this weekend...I like a room that is 2 star or a holiday inn style.. I will spend alittle more to get more perks to feel comfortable while away from home. I will never stay at this motel again even if it was free!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lizhardy3
Reviewed 12 October 2010

A very nice and cozy place to stay, a very clean and well kept motel, two stories and a small play / swim pool nestled in the back and between the buildings.

Very clean and roomy, large beds, and a small microwave and fridge / freezer in the room the keeps everything COLD, it even keeps the freezer packs for your portable cooler frozen overnight.

It is on a nice clean single lane roadway, slow speed about 30 MPH so it keeps the traffic noise to a minimum, you can reach just about everything within a 15 minute drive, shops, restaurants and even a casino.

Upon check-in the owners even asked if there was anything we needed or help with locations / directions.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Vagabond Inn Hemet
#5 of 10 in Hemet
Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn
Americas Best Value Inn/Beaumont

Been to San Jacinto Inn? Share your experiences!