“Well worth the price”

Cuisines: American
San Jacinto, California
“Well worth the price”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We haved lived in this area since Janaury but today was the first time we have eaten at this restaurant. We were very pleased with the service, quality of food and the atmosphere of J & J's Diner. I had their club sandwich which was as good as any club sandwich I have ever had. I chose the fresh fruit which came with the sandwich and the fruit was very good too. My wife and son were pleased with what they ate here. The prices were quite reasonable. I noticed their menu had a very wide selection of items. I also liked the music they were playing, from the 60's, which was not too loud. We will come back here for sure.

• Visited June 2013

Hemet, California
“My Favorite San Jacinto Restruant in San Jacinto”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I live in Palm Springs but come to San Jacinto frequently...When I come, this is my 1st choice on where to eat...I have never been disapointed from Last nights Pork Chops to their Chicken Corndon Bleu...The owner and the waitstaff are the best..Quality and Quantity of the food is high...but the prices are low...you almost wonder how they can serve what they do for 10.00 including Salad and desert...
They also serve Breakfast and now opened a 3rd restruant called Angies in Hemet...

• Visited December 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent food, Excellent Price”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

The atmosphere was very pleasant and the menu was diverse. I have eaten here on previous visits to Hemet, It is one of our favorite restruants. I usually have the delicous Talapia, but this night I had the Sirloin steak. It was very delicious as was the vegetables and the potatoe. The salad was very fresh.

Visited August 2012
Hemet
“Perhaps the best in town!”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Don't let the outside of this restaurant fool you. The interior is comparable to an up-scale establishment. Compared to others in the area, the food is exceptional. Prices are competitive. There is a nice selection of senior meals that are offered everyday at a special price. They offer drive thru or dine in. Well worth the effort to come out.

• Visited August 2012