“Habit forming”

Good for: Child-friendly
San Jose, California, United States
“Habit forming”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This my 'go to' place for Mexican food. My favorite is their chile verde, and I've even bought some for takeout so I could extend my pleasure at home. They have a full bar and great margaritas.

Visited June 2012

Tucson, AZ
“Great Mexican food in San Jose!”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

My husband and I went last Friday night to Mexico Lindo with our adult son. They have been before and told me how good it was, so we all went and I was not disappointed. Starting with the wonderful sangria to the huge portions of delicious enchiladas with rice and beans, we enjoyed every moment. The next time my husband and I visit our son in San Jose, we plan to return to Mexico Lindo.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank txn
San Jose, CA
“Mexico Lindo offers authentic, good food”
Reviewed 4 September 2010

It probably won't be the best Mexican food you'll ever have, but you won't be disappointed either. Mexico Lindo is above average in just about every category and the staff works very hard to make sure their customers are happy. It's casual, but still nice enough for a special occasion.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great family style restaurant with great food. The Margaritas are pretty good too ;)”
Reviewed 4 September 2008