“Fresh is always best”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
San Francisco, California
“Fresh is always best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

After a long weekend on the road, I found myself out in this neck of the woods today.

The restaurant is located in the south Willow Glen strip mall. I brought my lunch today thinking I was going to eat my lunch in my car while working. But I drove by here and saw this place. All of a sudden, I was craving for Mexican food. It did not take me long to convince myself and there I was inside Mexico Lindo.

Inside is a mural that depicts an authentic Mexican scene. The few diners inside looked like they are regulars. The place is huge including an extension for dining at the back and a bar on the side.

I ordered one item and chili relleno. The chili was made from fresh chili and the food arrived very hot. The serving portion was just right. The price was right and it made for a nice day.

Yes, I will come back here again.

• Visited October 2013

“Our favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for years, since our kids were toddlers which was early 80's. The food is wonderful and authentic and our favorite place

1 Thank Ron R
San Jose, California
“Picture wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

The restaurant in the picture is NOT the Mexico Lindo on Foxworthy. This neighborhood restaurant in a strip mall in south Willow Glen is a favorite with us. Good hot food, fast service. Excellent chili relleno

2 Thank SJSharkFan
“Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. They have the best salsa ever. They are priced for families. the weekend theyhave mariouchi who will take requests. get there early to get a table. because it fills up fast.

2 Thank nanasbabiesx5
San Jose, California, United States
“Habit forming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

This my 'go to' place for Mexican food. My favorite is their chile verde, and I've even bought some for takeout so I could extend my pleasure at home. They have a full bar and great margaritas.

Visited June 2012