“Best Fajita Salad anywhere!”

Mexico Lindo Restaurant
Ranked #335 of 2,211 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Visit the Mexico Lindo on a Friday night and listen to the roving Mariachi Band. It can be pretty crowded and the service can be slow when it gets busy, but order the Fajita Salad and you will leave happy. They also have some pretty good Margaritas if you order the premium type. This is a family type restaurant and not a romantic spot. When it's busy it can be a little noisy.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

After a long weekend on the road, I found myself out in this neck of the woods today.

The restaurant is located in the south Willow Glen strip mall. I brought my lunch today thinking I was going to eat my lunch in my car while working. But I drove by here and saw this place. All of a sudden, I was craving for Mexican food. It did not take me long to convince myself and there I was inside Mexico Lindo.

Inside is a mural that depicts an authentic Mexican scene. The few diners inside looked like they are regulars. The place is huge including an extension for dining at the back and a bar on the side.

I ordered one item and chili relleno. The chili was made from fresh chili and the food arrived very hot. The serving portion was just right. The price was right and it made for a nice day.

Yes, I will come back here again.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

We have been coming here for years, since our kids were toddlers which was early 80's. The food is wonderful and authentic and our favorite place

1  Thank Ron R
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The restaurant in the picture is NOT the Mexico Lindo on Foxworthy. This neighborhood restaurant in a strip mall in south Willow Glen is a favorite with us. Good hot food, fast service. Excellent chili relleno

2  Thank SJSharkFan
Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. They have the best salsa ever. They are priced for families. the weekend theyhave mariouchi who will take requests. get there early to get a table. because it fills up fast.

2  Thank nanasbabiesx5