“Smashing little slice of heaven”
Review of Flower Flour

Flower Flour
Ranked #4 of 54 Bakeries in San Jose
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
San Jose, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Smashing little slice of heaven”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, delicious treats, and good coffee. A nice change from the 'chain coffees'. Sometimes cramped a bit cramped but cozy and your bound to meet a local friend there!

• Visited May 2013

San Jose, CA
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I have been here many times and it is always wonderful. The food is great and the service and fellow customers are fabulous. The owner also is a florist, so there are always beautiful plants around. She also has a garden that is the source of some of the menu items. I have eaten the vegetable crepes and the zucchini pancake salad entree. The desserts look fabulous but I have not tried them.

• Visited May 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Love it's Unique Name”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I visited in San Jose, CA in Jan. 2013 and just had to go to one of my favorite places. I met friends there on two different occasions. It never disappoints. The Lattes and Cappuccinos are delicious along with the yummy pastries (there are many, many choices). I love the pastel murals on the walls, the soft couches and iron chairs. A flower shop is on the premises so the fragrances waft through the shop. It's on a corner in the Willow Glen area of San Jose and parking shouldn't be a problem. Just writing this makes me want to be there right now. You'll love it.

• Visited January 2013
San Jose, California
“Warm, cozy, yummy”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

This is one of my favorite local places. I generally go in the morning and get a morning roll TO DIE FOR! I especially like to dip it in my cappuccino. It is too big for me so I share it or take some for later. I also like their chocolate croissant (I ask to have it warmed up). I have had other pastries and all are good.

The cakes are excellent. I always get my cakes here for special occasions. They have several chocolate cakes that are all delicious. My favorite has layers of dark, milk, and white chocolate. I got a German Chocolate cake recently and just about swooned over it.

The service is always friendly. The prices are high but the exceeds the price.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank IMAndreaW
San Jose, CA
“Great atmosphere and outstanding baked goods”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stumbled upon this place recently on a Sunday morning and decided to stop in an grab a quick bite to eat. A quick bite turned into a 2 hour event as we tried a variety of freshly baked goods (including their crepes...yummy!) and chatted with the owner and staff about the restaurant and the decor and the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place for all your baked good needs in the Willow Glen area.

• Visited April 2012