Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley
US$458
  • Breakfast included
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$241
  • Room Service
US$229
US$218
Courtyard
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$200
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$286
  • Breakfast included
US$391
US$319
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$165
La Quinta
San Jose Marriott(San Jose)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbasketball courthome away from homebreakfast and dinnerliving roomevening receptionstrip mallsan jose airportfull kitchenno elevatorsmall kitchencomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffa wonderful stayfree shuttledefinitely stay here againbusiness tripshuttle service
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Upon arriving to this location, I was immediately impressed by how fast I was checked in due to my HHonors membership. Check in was at 3 PM but they checked me in at 12 PM. Their Shuttle service took no longer than 5 minutes to pick me up from the Airport. Every staff member was quick to help me with a smile. My room was clean and my stay was very quite and comfortable. Also, this motel is just seconds away from the Light Train station.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The property was clean and comfortable...however, a less involved front desk staff would be difficult to imagine! No one seemed remotely interested in providing anything more than a "plastic smile" level of service.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was very surprised at the service and the rooms. I can only say it was a very enjoying stay. The desk personnel was very informed. And attend to all of my needs. Provide me with all details and I had help with my wireless internet connection.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodsuitesS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Emmitt Y,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our hotel and especially our staff, they will appreciate your review. We strive to provide all our guests with the best service possible. Hope you can visit soon and be sure to visit Coyote Creek Golf Club, you get a wonderful view of the hills and it was just recognized by Golf Digest as one of the best places to play. Thank you again!

Regards,
Maria L
Director of Sales

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I will definitely stay here again when in town for business or pleasure. My trip was business and prefer not to eat out, so I choose Homewood Suites and was very satisfied with my stay. The rooms are very nice, with a great kitchenette, living area and a comfortable bed and bath. The breakfast was good with healthy choices. I would have liked some free weights or a weight machine in the work out room, but the cardio equipment was in great condition and loved having the individual TVs on each of the 3 machines. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: The second floor does not have an elevator, so if you are not good with stairs or have a lot of luggage, you may want to request a first floor suite.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Wife and I spent a Saturday night when we had a late night event at SJSU. Really nice suites with Wifi included and an excellent kitchette with a large fridge for a hotel room. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi JBSanta Cruz,

Thank you for staying with us while visiting SJSU, Go Spartans!!! We're all so glad that your event went well, hope you were able to try our wonderful complimentary breakfast. Please visit soon and thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites.

Regards,