“Excellent, friendly stop over!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley
Ranked #1 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Helena
“Excellent, friendly stop over!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We just needed a room to accommodate our airport stopover. But we found much more! Free airport shuttle,that goes 3 mile radius, with friendly driver. I think Sean checked us in and was very helpful with snacks and beverages, all area restaurants were closed. Very nice, clean, spacious room, terrible tv reception, mini kitchen complete with popcorn. Nice variety for breakfast. Regina helped with late checkout and transportation, and another very nice lady drove us back to the airport. We would most definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Luis R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear GrizFan1981,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We hope to see you again soon.

At your service,

Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Traveled to San Jose for business trip and stayed here was because location and had excellent experience with other Homewood Suite hotel. But this one is unlike the ones I stayed before. This one needs some serious updates. I can feel the oldness when I walked in. Curb appeals look old and so does the lobby. Maybe I traveled during wrong season?? (in the middle of March). For 200+ dollars a night, I wouldn't stay here personally. It was a business trip, luckily didn't need to pay for it. I stayed at better Homewood Suites. They really need to put some good renovation effort on it because of the location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Larry Y
Dear Larry Y,

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we will be undergoing a hotel renovation this summer and we hope you come back to visit us after we have completed it. Additionally, at your convenience, kindly give me a call so we can talk about your experience.

Penn Valley, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We found out that this inn now has a non-refundable deposit (fee) for pets of $50, a significant cost that we do not consider "pet friendly" and as such we are no longer able to afford to enjoy staying at this otherwise very pleasant inn.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear David G A,

Thank you for the wonderful review. Please give me a call at your leisure to discuss your concern further.

Bangalore, India
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great location! With train stations near by and complimentary shuttle service for 3 miles or less, driving is not a must - ofcourse anywhere in US, if you drive you breathe easier. :-) Good place & decent hospitality - have a bit to improve though. Breakfast selections are decent - a bit of problem for veggies but if you are eggitarian you can manage very well, especially with custom made omlettes!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Thank Venkatesh Murth... M
Dear Venkatesh,

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jamul, California, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I guess I had accidentally booked a smoking room, and not being a smoker, smoking rooms kill me (yes, I'm a big baby), but Regina knew they had an out of order room and worked to ensure it could go back in order for me and in a few minutes, I was in a beautiful room for the night smoke free! Regina was so professional, helpful and friendly, she made my day. I'll definitely be back to this hotel again as I do frequent the bay area

Room Tip: I stick with Hilton over Marriott for a consistent standard in quality and this hotel isn't lack...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Luis R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear JamulBen,

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad we were able to accommodate you into a non smoking room . I have shared your comments with Regina and the rest of hotel team members! We hope to see you again soon!

Pune, India
Reviewed 19 February 2014

i had a long stay of 10 days at the homewood suites by hilton, and i completely felt relaxed even after a long day of work. facilities and complementary services offered by the hotel are much appreciated and extremely helpful in making the stay as homely as possible. Enjoyed the hospitality!! would definitely prefer to stay in my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Luis R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Tanushri B,

We are glad to hear that we could make your 10 days away from your home a good one. Being on the road for that long is not always easy and my team and I always want to make sure that we make your time with us as warm and comfortable as possible. We look forward to your next visit!

Novi, Michigan
Reviewed 13 February 2014

What make a good hotel great are its people. In all my travels I am yet to encounter a more jovial, caring and friendly staff than the ones at the Homewood Suite by Hilton in San Jose. The front desk folks are always cheerful, friendly, and pleasant. The breakfast time at this hotel is crazy busy, but you will find the restaurant staff always wearing a smile and extending warm hospitality. Next time you are there say hello to anyone of them – Kathy, Fely, Dale…simply the best and they truly make it a home away from home!

Dear Jain-NR,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please know that I have shared your comments with Fely, Kathy , Dale and the rest of the entire staff! On behalf of everyone here at the Homewood, thank you for allowing us the privilege to be your home away from home!