Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose(Milpitas)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courthome away from homebreakfast and dinnerliving roomevening receptionstrip mallsan jose airportfull kitchenno elevatorsmall kitchencomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffa wonderful stayfree shuttledefinitely stay here againbusiness tripshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The staff was great and the complimentary food was awesome but the rooms are outdated and the rates are very pricey. It is a good location and it is close to several freeways. There are lots of restaurants that are within wallking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have been living at this Homewood Suites since last September, and had planned on staying through the end of this year. Overall it is a good hotel, with decent rates and good amenities. I would have given them five stars, however I was notified this morning that they are effectively kicking me out because they cannot extend me past July 24th. A couple of months ago I spoke with the front desk and told them that I would likely be staying through the end of the year, and they said no problem, just let them know when I'll be leaving. But now I have to find a new place to live. This is very disappointing, as I am a loyal Hilton Diamond member, and have literally paid this hotel tens of thousands of dollars over the past year. I guess Marriott will be getting my business now.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 10 July 2014

All of the staff were very courteous, friendly and helpful. Had an issue with the refrigerator not working properly and it was taken care of immediately by maintenance. I had a follow up call from the front desk to be sure that maintenance came and that they had fixed the problem to my satisfaction.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have used this property frequently as it is close proximity to my workplace in the valley.

+Ve
1. Nice suites (clean, efficient, stuffed with everything for someone planning long stays)
2. Friendly/helpful staff (Complementary San Jose Airport shuttle, front desk, breakfast area and cleaning staff)
3. Breakfast - nice way to start the day (alternatively use the Indian, Asian and Italian restaurants adjoining the building
4. High Speed WiFi nearly everywhere in the property
5. Adjoining Caltrain station - for weekend rides to Great American

-ve
Nothing worth mentioning here.

Room Tip: Suggest Higher floors and away from elevators
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I recently stayed here for 1 week . I still have not recieved my HHonors points a week later. I have left 3 messages thus far with no return call. This has left a bad taste in my mouth about the customer service of this Hotel.For the price paid for a weeks stay here,I should have at least recieved 1 call back.Would never stay here againg for that reason alone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business