All reviews jacuzzi tub whole foods sap arena canned fruit paper plates walking distance hockey game train station sharks game room was large bit dated an older hotel free breakfast is hotel room beds were comfortable microwave event
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

When we come to visit our family in San Jose this is the place we stay. The rooms are comfortable, could use some updating but clean. The free breakfast is good. Not cook to order but solid. Definitely worth a look.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Mcjimmay
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

There wasnt even shampoo or soap. The sink in the bathroom starting backing up and i wasnt even using it. Really pretty disgusting. Otherwise the room itself is spartan and basic but clean. Just older. Service was really nice.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We stayed here for one night only. We got in late and left early. The room was very clean (no carpet!) and the staff was very nice. Also, the tub in the bathroom is huge! If I was looking for a cheap place to stay I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Sort of difficult to find (lucky I had GPS) and in a desolate part of town, though I'm thinking it's crowded with there is an event at the convention center or arena. Not many restaurants within walking distance. Rooms were on the small side and old, but they were clean. Each room has a jacuzzi tub, and I could hear the one above me rumbling, but mine did not work. No big deal for me, but if they promote it as an amenity, perhaps they should make certain it works. Plenty of parking in the back. Good breakfast in the AM. Contrary to a previous review, they do have WiFi, though signal was sort of weak at times. Staff was friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again if I were in the area again.

Room Tip: If the Jacuzzi is important to you, make test it out before you unpack.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank D L
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This turned out to be a great find for attending events at HP Pavilion in San Jose. If you are not from San Jose, and don't wish to drive home after an event, this is a great place as you can come early to avoid traffic, park at the hotel and have dinner in the area. It is 0.3 miles walking to the Pavilion so easy to walk to and from. Nice rooms with 2 queens, coffee, small restaurant on site, though not for late night, pleasant staff. This is not a 4 star place but clean, quiet and more than adequate for the little time you spend there.

Room Tip: Third floor off the street
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends