“A nice local experience”
Review of San Jose Repertory Theatre - CLOSED

San Jose Repertory Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: The San Jose Repertory Theatre is the only fully professional regional theatre in San Jose, CA, and annually presents six mainstage shows and has an extensive community outreach program.
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We like the Rep and volunteer there. It's a nice community experience with interesting plays (mostly). See me in the wine bar at intermission and I'll tell you what I think.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

There is not a bad seat in the house. The seats are comfortable and there are good acoustics. I have enjoyed every event that I have attended there.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Saw Next to Normal at the Rep recently. I'd never been to this theatre, and I found it conveniently located. We misunderstood the time the show started and got there early. No one really seemed to know what was going on, but they let us in. We took our seats and the sound guy stormed in and told us to get out. He was not nice about it, either.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Always an interesting set of offerings well presented. We particularly liked the recent production of the Flying Karamazov Brothers.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

All the productions are on an excellent level with great stage settings, acting and ambiance. Also appreciate the wine bar.