I wasn't expecting too much as the reviews that I'd read were not so great, so I was so pleasantly surprised!!! It is truly a gem!! Stunning old hotel in the best shape!!! Well kept up! Cozy ~ elegant~ staff all so first class! Had a lovely dinner by the fire in the elegant bar area! Had wanted to sit outside by the outdoor fires but unfortunately it was raining! Looks lovely out there! The food was excellent! Want to go back for sure! And will go back for sure! There's a secret room downstairs with elegant billiard tables ~ take a bottle of wine down there and enjoy! Glasses are at the bar!! The room was very clean and very elegant. And very nice bathroom!! Had a room with a balcony overlooking the lawn. It was December so Xmas decorations were so great!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose