Called and confirmed our reservation 5 hours before arriving just to hear they over booked on rooms and didn't have one for us. After arguing for 10 min they say they have one with 2 beds and we could take it or leave it. Our reservation was for a room with one kingsize bed. The manager on duty and the lady at the desk said they could give us no info because they just started their shift and didn't have a clue about anything other than they overbooked and had to turn many people away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a lavish private estate, the Hayes Mansion stands as one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. Surrounded by lush, emerald green lawns, accented with gardens of vibrant, colorful flowers and guarded by towering palm trees, the 100-year old estate has been refurbished, upgraded and transformed into a luxurious hotel, resort and spa. The Dolce Hayes Mansion, steeped in tradition and rich in history, provides visitors with an extraordinary experience. Leisure guests can enjoy a walk in the park, working out in our fitness center, swimming in our pool, relaxing in the spa, or having a delicious meal in either our restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolce Hayes Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion Hotel San Jose
- Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose