“Pleasant Experience”

Dolce Hayes Mansion
Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was my second time in this hotel and they have never failed to amaze me with their facilities and great customer service. Breakfast buffet was excellent. I spent more than $200 for a palor suite accommodation and I could honestly say that I got my money's worth back. I'm definitely coming back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

So happy that we are able to maintain that wonderful memory of the time stayed with us.

The next time your are ready to stay with us again let us help coordinate your stay.

Until then
take care
wishing you only the best

There are newer reviews for Dolce Hayes Mansion

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had spent a night on the hotel to celebrate my son's 7th birthday. No special treatment nor greetings when I mentioned it's my son's birthday during check in or dine in, guess I was a bit disappointed, but that's o.k.,
Was really disappointed by the food they served for the breakfast buffet, bacon was too salty, sausage was not even warm, muffins tasted terrible, but good omelet station.
Deco is really old, but as long as it's clean, it didn't bother me.
Probably will go back to stay, but will not have the breakfast buffet anymore.
Poor towel service was very good though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathan A, Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for giving us your honest feedback. First off, Happy Belated Birthday to your son, I apologize that we were unable to say that in person. Secondly, I would love to have you back at our property so that we can celebrate his birthday together. Please give me a call anytime to arrange this for you.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Excellent value for a nice room, great service, nice pool and spa. The food at the resturant was creatively prepared and delicious. Beautiful park next door. The only negativs is that parking is very limited around the hotel (There is plenty of parking in the main parking lot. ) Also, it is a few miles off the freeway driving through residental neighborhoods to get there. We stayed in one of the mini suites with jacuzzi and pool access off our shared semi private patio. The room is smaller then what the pictures show, but still a good size. Nicely furnished and comfortable :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sierramom4
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your wonderful experience with us. The other things you mentioned such as the parking around the building and property location are unfortunately beyond out control. But we will look into making sure our staff is not taking up parking spaces around the hotel and instead parking in the big lot.

Thank you again for your time and you business.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights for a conference. Rooms were good value for conference rates. Location and history is great. About 30 to San Francisco. There are more modern rooms in the additions, but there are great rooms in the old mansion. Would recommend if looking for a historic location.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Gumshoe2000
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hope you had a great conference. We really appreciate your time and kind words. Thank you for letting everyone how wonderful your stay was with us.

Wishing you wonderful tomorrow's always.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been here twice now, the last say a year ago. both of my visits have been outstanding. the history of the location is cool. the service is great.. its like going to an exotic location and being pampered during your stay. I HIGHLY recommend the Hayes Mansion as a place to stay while in the San Jose area..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sparkypyro
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you so much for your review it is great to hear about your time with us.

We truely appreciate the great recommendation you gave as well.

Until we see you again only the best of everything to you and yours.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We always stay at the dolce hayes mansion when we travel to the san jose airport, for california vacations from the midwest. IT is the Hotel California complete with palm trees, white washed buildings, and an historic property. We always love the services, hotel rooms with great amenities, the pool and spa that is checked for chemicals four times a day, and the excellent food services. Breakfast is served on white table cloths with an excellent buffet and made to order omelets. IT is an excellent retreat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful reference and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon. We will make sure to look for you on your next visit. Please ask for me or Jonathan Abrahamson so we can say "Hi and thank you".

Take care.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I loved staying here on a business trip! The staff were just amazingly helpful and accommodating. I especially liked Peter .. who took me to the mall shopping and brought me back and carried my bags to my room. The service is 5* + . The Hotel itself is beautiful and the gardens and smell of jasmine are spectacular. Its an all round lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank somerlea
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Fantastic!
We will pass on your comments to Peter so he can read. It is so motivating to hear that what we do and did made your stay a memorable one.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Would love to say hello and chat on your next stay.

Thank you again for your time.