Dolce Hayes Mansion
US$263
US$242
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$182
La Quinta
US$341
  • Pool
US$185
US$181
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$333
Courtyard
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$237
US$326
Travelocity
Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$194
  • Breakfast included
1,574 results
All reviewssilver creekpalm plazabeautiful propertyresidential neighborhoodparlor suiteconference centerbreakfast buffetpool and hot tubmain buildingbusiness meetingsilicon valleythe san jose areaweddingeventretreatballroomlounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Really nice place to stay if you want to feel like you're outside the city. Buffet breakfast was first class and very comfortable outside bar. Was not too crowded when we were there, so very attentive staff. We plan on staying there for a family event and getting a block of rooms. Seems perfect for that! Park right next door.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you so much for your review and wonderful comments.

Its great to hear we left you with a wonderful memory.

Please contact me directly when you are ready to book your family event to I can assist you with the planning.

Until we see you again only the best of everything to you and yours.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A bit noisy at night. The pipes creaked all nite. Room was spacious and bright. The grounds and pool area very nice. They gave us a complementary breakfast to compensate for the noise from the pipes.

Very good breakfast !

Room Tip: Main building is better - away from the banquet hall where all the parties are.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your review and the mentions regarding our great building and ground. Our apologies again for the pipes I am glad we were able to get you breakfast for the inconvenience.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am a women of color and I was waiting for check in I was getting dirty looks from a front desk staff and I was treated poorly I didn't think anything of it until they checked in another women of Caucasian descent who was treated way better than I was. Then when I got to my room me and my husband had asked for extra towels because the ones in the room looked dirty with yellow stains on them. Overall my experience was horrible and I will never return.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Ellenerz

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

I am very concerned about your comments regarding your check in experience. Please call me personally when you get a moment. I would like to get more details so I can address your concerns immediately.

We do not discriminate against anyone, but if we did something to make you feel that way I would like to the chance to ensure it does not happen again.

Thank you very much for your review I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Everything about the Dolce Hayes Mansion is high quality and fantastic! From the people at the reception desk at check in to the swimming pool and quality of food served with our complimentary breakfast that came with our room. Stay you will not regret it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Terrie L
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We love this hotel. It's tucked away in a residential neighborhood and is absolutely beautiful. The property has lovely outdoor eating/relaxing /socializing areas, beautiful pool area, great restaurants, and great staff. It has a resort feel, and yet when we stay at the Hayes it feels like home. We also love the rich, historical aspect of the property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Mari S
Jonathan A, Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to your return in the near future.