“OMG! You gotta see!!!”
Review of Raging Waters

Raging Waters
Ranked #27 of 137 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: Raging Waters San Jose has everything you need to make your summer exciting! Featuring cabanas and a picnic grove to host your next birthday, party, family reunion, or corporate get together. Raging Waters is convenient and hassle free. Fun for the family, and thrills for anyone that's looking to get their heart pumping, we're the perfect summer spot that does it all! With attractions like Dragon's Den, Endless River, and Wacky Water Works for children, Raging Waters is the best place for everyone young and old.
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I live in Carmel, CA. Friends at work had been telling me to bring my kids to Raging Waters for a couple years, but, I did not think my younger kids could go on rides. OMG! Did not know what we were missing. It is fun for all ages. Even if you have tots, there are areas for just them. If you go during the week, the lines are really not bad at all. The life guards are at attention scanning the waters continuously, which I felt extremely safe with my 5, 7 and 16 year old. They even provide life jackets for our not-so-savvy little swimmers. If your child is 48" and above, they can pretty much ride anything. Well worth the price of which is much cheaper than most. Bring sunscreen and flops. The pavement is hot and sometimes slippery when wet. You can leave those flops anywhere before going up the ladders to the rides and they will be there when you get back! Food a little expensive, but, really good. Lots of shaded areas for a family outing for the day.

5  Thank iluvaboxer

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Lost my Blue Fuji water proof camera on saturday June 28 2013 near or in wave pool or near pirates kids recreation IF YOU HAVE FOUND IT please call 408-623-8121 money reward I will really appreciate it. All my pictures are there.

4  Thank Arturitomaciaa
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Be prpared for long lines on a hot day. Park is not very well organized. The walkways were really hot when dry and really slippery when wet. That said, my family did have fun and it's less expensive than most water parks.

2  Thank travelbugger71
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I enjoyed it very much,and I look forward to going there again. The food there isn't bad,and I enjoy looking at the gift shop items.

1  Thank Isabel N
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Fun for everyone, I don't swim, but I love getting in the neverending pool, sitting in the soon and watching my adult kids and grandchildren have a blast. I highly reccomend it

3  Thank Cualneci