“Fast and delicious.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Banos, California
“Fast and delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We arrived right during the lunch hour and I was surprised at the fast service! It was my first time and so I was unsure as to what I was going to order. The staff was patient and I ended up being very pleased with the salad that I had selected. They had a high chair for my young grandson and the staff quickly cleaned a table we had selected. All in all, a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited February 2014

Fremont
“Good quality & consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

We eat at this Chipotle at least once or twice a month. It is one of my "go to" places to pick up a hot, tasty meal when time is tight. Favorite items are steak burrito, chicken soft tacos, and a sofitas bowl. The menu is pretty straightforward with flexibility to add or leave out any of the particular ingredients such as corn, cheese, lettuce, etc.

A huge plus is being able to order online and pick up. So even if I order during the lunch rush, I don't have to wait in line. This benefits me most with more than two orders. The Chipotle assembly line type of meal preparation does not work well when one person places multiple orders. It is very difficult when you place orders for more than 5 or 6 meals because 3 or 4 people on the line are all asking you, at the same time, what you want in your 5 meals.

Overall, the food is consistently high quality, service is fast, and the staff is friendly.

• Visited January 2014
national tour
“Consistant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I always know what I am getting at Chipotle. It may be a chain, but at least I know it will be the same product. Since I was staying at the very interesting Airport Garden Inn across the street I didn't have any more room for adventures. I just wish Chipotle could be cheaper.

Visited September 2013
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Standard Chipolte - which is very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Some Chipolte's are a bit stingy on items. But this one is your standard one. Had lunch here a few times. Very good. Not gourmet mexican, but very good.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Matt T
Petaluma
“Its fine, not sure what all the hype is about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Had a decent burrito. You get to put what you want in it. But there are lots of better Mexican food places around. This ain't no big deal.

Visited October 2013