HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley
US$251
US$238
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$181
Doubletree.com
US$175
US$147
  • Restaurant
San Jose Marriott(San Jose)
US$367
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Aloft San Jose Cupertino(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$207
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Quality Inn Silicon Valley(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$153
Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$210
All reviewsomelette stationmade to order omeletssweet tomatoeschick filcvs pharmacysilicon valleypanda expressomelette barpanera breadwithin walking distancelevi's stadiumcustom omeletsfull size refrigeratorparking structuretwo bedroom suitefree breakfastfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Jetlagged and with a painful pinched nerve I needed a comfortable rest before visiting friends in San Jose. I have no complaints and I was very happy with the facilities. I stayed in my room, microwaved dinner (I know - but I was in pain), went online, watched a bit of TV, took my painkillers and slept like a lamb. As a Brit I found it easy to find and easy to get back on 101 to visit my friends. Staff helpful, breakfast good. Parking simple. For one night alone it was wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We arrived by cab - that could not accept Visa, we had no cash.....the front desk would NOT give us an advance to charge to room to pay for the cab. Fortunately a business colleague was nearby the front desk and handed over a $20!

The Front desk was courteous, we were roomed in to a room that had a cracked sink, cracked floor tiles (that one could cut their feet on if not careful) , and had two HVAC UNITS right outside the window. I immediately called the front desk to ask for a quieter room, and was told there was nothing available and we could be waitlisted. Fortunately given my experience I was relentless and went downstairs to the front desk to advise the room would not be suitable given that I had specifically requested a quiet room.
The gentleman Rene was very accommodating and offered several choices. ( it was bewildering the female desk agent working with him just couldn't be bothered obviously.) Dont work in the industry unless you like to make sure your guests are accommodated well.
We were re-roomed into another room that was very nice, but the floor was not well cleaned and I used a wash cloth to wipe under the vanity and in corners to get rid of previous guests hairs. This doesn't creep me out but it is irritating when paying premium conference pricing for a hotel room that isn't cleaned well.

Breakfast was included in the rate, while it was bountiful, none of it was very hot. I would question food-safe ness of this but stayed with the Fruit and yogurt.

We ate outside of the hotel mostly, but the free bananas on the buffet were appreciated as a take-away.
I would stay here again but be specific with a reservations agent about my requests when reserving.

1  Thank ACNGUY
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I've stayed many times at this hotel, clean, nice service, overall very good, but this time I woke up with multiple bites in my body. when I showed out I asked for the manager and showed her some photos, she apologize and told me they allow dogs in the bedrooms and maybe these were fleas!
later that day they had a company checking and they called me confirming they were fleas.. nasty! and that they would take care of my dry cleaning, etc. Even when the manager acted as expected, it is very discouraging knowing they allow dogs and they have fleas...

7  Thank Vtostado
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This is a nice modern clean business hotel, I'd certainly stay here again if in the area. It's a great location near the freeway and so many large IT businesses, but is also in a small shopping centre so their is plenty of parking either there, or in the free multi-storey carpark behind the hotel. Free WiFi is also great, though should be expected these days I guess. Breakfast was very good, the only disappointing thing is dinner, there were only a couple of items on the menu and the one I had while being tasty was almost certainly microwaved hot. There are lots of fast food places and grocery stores in the carpark though if you want to venture out.

1  Thank Phil_2547
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My family had a two bed/two bath suite and it was great. This hotel is classy yet family friendly. Free parking in the garage right behind the hotel. You are literally in a shopping plaza, with lots of restaurants you can walk to: Chick Fil-a, Panda Express, Chipotle, Panera...not to mention a Target and a grocery store. Very convenient for us to get dinner for everyone. The included breakfast had good variety and even a made-to-order omelette bar. We enjoyed our stay and I would highly recommend the San Jose Hyatt House!

Stayed: November 2013