Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
White House Inn(San Jose)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Complete lack of usable TV channels (unless, of course, you love Fox). Internet service not available for part of stay. Also having two ESA alongside of one another is confusing -- two separate lobbies and you have to have reservation at the correct one (mine was at the other).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I booked this hotel through Priceline, so with that in mind it was pretty good. If it would have been the full rate, I'm not so sure.

Firstly, it is sort of confusing there since there are two Extended Stay Americas in the same parking lot, so I just picked one, stood in line forever, and of course it was the other one.
When I got there, even though I had a reservation they said there was only one room left and it was a smoking one. The entire 3rd floor reeks of smoke.

The room itself was really good I thought. Excellent recliner chair in there. And I just opened the window to clear the air. No problem really. I will say though, I was walking back past the front desk maybe 30 minutes later and heard the clerk telling someone who walked in there were two room left, so I know they lied to me about mine, maybe because it was Priceline, but either way, it was sort of shady of them.
And, a woman walked up to the counter, said she was a hotel guest and asked for change for a $100 bill. The clerk said he didn't have enough change, and she desperately said, "Well can you just give me something for it?"
There were a few of those sort of sketchy people walking around the hotel, didn't really worry me too much, but maybe if I was a single woman I might have been a little hesitant, especially at night.

Also, the free breakfast they talked about was basically coffee and a pre-packaged muffin. I had just wanted some milk, but they didn't have any. Again, adjust expectations.

All in all, I say if you get a good deal here, take it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The first room had toe nail clippings, dirty sheets, and 1/2 the dishes were missing. The second room had a missing screen on the window(completely unsafe), pubic hair in the shower, dishes still missing (no silverware at all), and slamming doors at 4am. If I am spending over $250 for 2 nights I expect more. The breakfast was OK just not much was there one or two muffins, a little fruit, and one flavor of bars.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 May 2014

i wouldn't stay here again room smelled missing 3 out of 4 breakfast item dirty bed had chips toothpicks caps from drinks q-tips brown thing ,, items were missing from there grab and go breakfast all was there was a muffin when asked for other 3 items said there were out both days i stayed there,, breakfast item were Quaker oats,, wrapped mini muffin ,, granola bar,, orange and an apple banana were not good i took the last 3 1 hour after breakfast opened didn't have milk only coffee and hot chocolate no juice .. i had called 3 times to the front desk waited 2 1/2 hours i even walked to front desk and asked how much longer it would be before they come up to clean the bed because me sons were waiting to go to bed and showed them the picture,, DON"T STAY HERE

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want a good room/breakfast or plan on using the 3 machines in the fitness center
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

i been here for 1 weeks, i have experienced on the services from the Extended Stay, my room should be clean on saturday, and i made a call to front desk. they told me will housekeeping on sunday later. until monday, i still doesn't see that.
although the employee are polite in manner, but i really not satisfied with it services.
the sound proof was so poor, we can heard any noise from room beside and outside door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business