All reviewsfair groundstully roadindustrial areagreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastspacious roomevening receptionexercise roomstay there againoatmealthe breakfast areafresh fruitclean hotelfront desk staffeasy accessking bedsilicon valley
Reviewed 29 May 2016

After reading some previous reviews I was a bit skeptical about my stay. Those reviews must hVe been written either on a bad day or long ago, Everything was crisp and clean and the staff was extremely helpful and professional.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank U9410EMroberte
hamptoninnandsuitess, Webmaster at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your experience proves that you can't always judge a hotel by its reviews. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Really wonderful staff for check "in and out" and the rooms are amazing. The manager's special for HH was fun and tasty, very well maintained and free parking. Great place to stay and we had a blast in SF and SV!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnandsuitess, Webmaster at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Rooms are clean and very large. I wish all Hiltons were like that! The TV's were smaller than other Hilton brands and there is no room safe. The breakfast is the standard continental breakfast (No cook making omelets there- Sorry, I'm spoiled).

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnandsuitess, Webmaster at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Extremely clean facility and courteous staff. From check in to check out I was treated great. Even with cable tv issues the front desk clerk Kurt jumped right on it and had it fixed right away. Needed to be reset. Great job guys keep it up.
Ps: it may not be the cheapest in area but you get what you pay for, I like to be comfortable when on the road.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Arrived late and no attendant was at desk, I had to knock and call hotels for 10 minutes before he came. No explanation or apology for this.

Noisy with crew and construction that started EARLY in the morning. Called front desk to ask for consideration and I felt rushed and no changes were made.

Subpar experience.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.