All reviews fair grounds tully road industrial area great hotel complimentary breakfast spacious room evening reception exercise room stay there again oatmeal the breakfast area fresh fruit clean hotel front desk staff easy access king bed silicon valley
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I stayed 3 nights here for business. The location I would agree with others is a bit strange, light industrial area but close to my work location for the week. The hotel was new very clean, gym was well equipped and had windows overlooking an outdoor pool and spa. Breakfast was good the usual fare for the Hampton. The beds were amazing!! Every evening was a Managers Mixer offering appetizers, wine and beer. The service was great. Within a block, on Curtner you can find The Plant Center with outdoor shopping and eating. Dave's BBQ and Applebees as well as Boiling Crab and Rubios to name a few. My travel partner and I felt safe here, plenty of parking and convenience. It's about 7 miles from San Jose Airport and only 25 minutes from Santa Cruz. Fridge and microwave in room were nice. Business center was nice for printing boarding passes. A staff member Vi greeted us each evening and provided us with bottled water:)

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms may have lights from cars parking, but it didn't bother us.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
hamptoninnandsuitess, Webmaster at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

The young man that checked us in was very friendly and polite. He gave us a coupon to a local restaurant for dinner, and a late check out. The room was spacious and clean. The bed and pillows were awesome. The young man at the front desk in the morning was equally friendly and polite. I would stay here again

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

After reading some previous reviews I was a bit skeptical about my stay. Those reviews must hVe been written either on a bad day or long ago, Everything was crisp and clean and the staff was extremely helpful and professional.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank U9410EMroberte
hamptoninnandsuitess, Webmaster at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your experience proves that you can't always judge a hotel by its reviews. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Really wonderful staff for check "in and out" and the rooms are amazing. The manager's special for HH was fun and tasty, very well maintained and free parking. Great place to stay and we had a blast in SF and SV!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnandsuitess, Webmaster at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Rooms are clean and very large. I wish all Hiltons were like that! The TV's were smaller than other Hilton brands and there is no room safe. The breakfast is the standard continental breakfast (No cook making omelets there- Sorry, I'm spoiled).

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnandsuitess, Webmaster at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.