“Yummy sprouts”
Review of Pasta Pomodora - CLOSED

Pasta Pomodora
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Order the Brussel sprouts with salmon, you'll luv it. Wanted something healthy and light, this did it!

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

I just came here for lunch today after walking around people wathing at Santana Row for a while. The weather was nice (when isn't it around here??), so I sat outside. The reason I rated the atmosphere lower than a 5 is that while sitting outside on this lovely spring day, cottonwood seeds were flying all over the place ... In my drink and in my food. There was also noisy construction going on nearby. That was enough for me to consider moving inside. If you're going to sit outside, request one of the two tables facing Santana Row Park. As far as the food goes ... The bruschetta was great!! Im a big bruschetta fan, and I was skeptical at first about the description when it listed salsa verde as an ingredient. I decided to go for it and was pleasantly surprised. The pollo panini was quite good, although I was hoping for a crunchier toasted bread. Overall ... I definitely recommend this place and will return next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed 17 September 2012

This Pasta Pomodoro was unlike others, quite disappointing. The food (lasagna) was clearly microwaved, as the pasta was tough, and the edges boiling hot, and the middle quite cool. We had to ask for tap water twice, the menus and table were sticky, the floor was grimy and there was food stuck on one fork. The ladies room floor is par with a dreadful gas station, the walls were dinged and generally unsanitary. This chain's bread is normally tasty, this was doughy and dull.
The service/waiters area directly (as in step back to let them pass as you exit the laid Ed room) outside the ladies room was filthy, the wall was grimy from masses of waitstaff hands, there was a lot of food on the floor, and general debris and unsanitary nature. not going back

Reviewed 19 January 2012

We were looking for a quick bite before the hockey game. We stumbled on this gem. The polenta farcita was amazing. The beet and arugula salad so fresh and tasty. Loved loved loved the bread and basil oil. It was busy so service was a little slow. Atmosphere is mixed with own kitchen and fireplace. Kinda noisy but I was so transfixed by the food that it was barely noticeable.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

Have visited this location of Pomodoro's many times and have always found the food to be very good Italian food. Especially good are red sauces and Bolognese pasta. Most vegetables come as side order dishes and are good quality, but sometimes undercooked. Fresh bread with an excellent (garlic, basil, vinegar) dipping sauce is scrumptiuous. Of all the Pomodoro locations I have been to, this one provides the best service. Knowledgable servers who always wear an engaging smile and attitude. OK wine list. Overall, this location gets a thumbs up.