We needed somewhere to stay to breakup the drive from Cambria north to Jenner and decided on San Jose, having just been in San Francisco. We thought it might be interesting to see the other end of the bay area. It was a Saturday night. Big mistake. I was very underwhelmed by Santana Row and it's clientele, as well as our treatment by a number of restaurant staff for the heinous crime of not having booked a table! If I had known, I would have steered clear of the whole area!
Nevertheless, the Hotel Valencia was very cool, with a large room and a big, comfortable bed. The breakfast was very good, and got us a long way on day of driving the following day.
The valet service was prompt and friendly, as were all the staff we encountered. If I ever HAVE to go back to San Jose, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel