decided to stay here vs the traditional marriot/hiltons for a change during my stay in san jose. Located inside santana row self parking is free (just get a paper from hotel to display in the car) overnight. Valet is also available as well.
Lobby is located on the 3rd floor which was pretty cool and a nice court yard with ample seating area to just chill and relax.
Roof top bar had a great scenery and very nice place to just get a few drinks.
Pool is also located on the roof but don't expect to do laps :)
Ended up staying in room 725 which was on the top floor corner with a glass nook/sun area which provided additional floor space. Room and decor is very modern, although would of preferred a single large queen vs a double bed.
overall would stay here again as there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shopping all outside the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel