A pity Trip Advisor does not have a "good" rating.
The hotel is very nice, spacious and excellent rooms. Besides the lousy coffee, the complimentary breakfast is great, as is the outdoor swimming pool and hot tub.
It lacks attention of the staff. Tables in the breakfast room are often left for cleaning after guests left. We had to ask several times to clean a table so we could sit and have breakfast. Room was not cleaned several times, and also the promised welcome package for the wedding we attended was forgotten.
If you decide to stay here, you should be aware that this is a party hotel. Many weddings, graduations, etc are going one, with all the noise related.
The area is very nice, upscale neighborhood with ample shopping and restaurants around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel