“Great BBQ meats.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: http://www.famousdaves.com/locations/Zip 95125
Description: http://www.famousdaves.com/locations/Zip 95125
Reviewed 22 December 2013

They have a great variety of BBQ meats. My favorite is the Beef Brisket. I BBQ a lot at home but never have much success with Brisket. Famous Daves is perfectly smoked, seasoned and juicy.

1  Thank alpine1967

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Love the food from this place. They have good portions and the bbq is so delicious. I like the decorations in the restaurant alot too.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

On the plus side, the St Louis style ribs were meaty and scrumptious. Some 7-9 different sauces were provided, from sweet to hot and spicy. I would go back for the ribs any day. On the negative side, we were seated in the bar and it was full and loud when we were there. There is a large dining room and we will make sure we sit there next time!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Decent food and above average service for chain restaurant. Food was mostly hit or miss depending on what you order. Great location. Easy parking. I personally prefer Sam's BBQ in San Jose but this is closer.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is my 1st time at Famous Dave's and have to say it didn't disappoint. I knew it was going to be good, because it took me for what felt like an age to park, so much so that I went to the Target in the same mall area whilst I waited for some of the madness to subside.

After finally get a spot, I opened the door and could tell the atmosphere of this place was electric. Good music, good people and lots of people with smiles on their faces. The place was busy, being a solo dinner I was expecting a wait. However, she said 10 minutes and in reality I was waiting at must 5 minutes.

I ordered the Cat Fish app to start with, I would highly recommend, fried well, good sauce. My only suggestion here is does the app need to be so big, it was portioned to be a main in my opinion.

I then ordered the Feast for one, I was in for a treat. The BBQ was perfect, juicy, sauces just right and it definitely was a feast. They make a deal of it by bringing it out chanting feast. Thankfully, they didn't for the solo feast, otherwise I would of felt a little bit red faced. But other tables wow they were some big platters.

The meat was cooked to perfection.

Service was great and with a smile and very fast.

A high recommendation from me.