“Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: http://www.famousdaves.com/locations/Zip 95125
Description: http://www.famousdaves.com/locations/Zip 95125
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Very tasty BBQ a little wait to be seated. When we were seated the service was fast from get go. Food came quick great flavor. We had the brisket and ribs very tasty. The chicken strips were way over seasoned. The corn bread and corn were good.

1  Thank Geneva W

Reviewed 30 January 2014

better than average BBQ flavors even for this chain. The server was great with outstanding attentiveness. Yes it is a noisy place and not for those that are hard of hearing. Burnt tips of beef were outstanding, Ribs just OK, as I was disappointed with there size. However I saw other portions outstanding.

1  Thank WmDCook
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I have eaten and cooked a lot of BBQ. Dave's is one of the best I have had. This was my first experience with this restaurant. It was nicely decorated and the hostess was very pleasant. As I was being seated I noticed nuggets of meat on a plate as I walked by. I inquired with my waiter about them and was told they were called Burnt Ends. He said they are caramelized pieces of beef brisket. I ordered the Burnt Ends-N-Rib combo and chose Wilbur beans and Mac & Cheese for my two sides. It also came with a cornbread muffin. My waiter was very pleasant and courteous. My food arrived and I took a bite of the tips. They had a lot of flavor and were tender. I found them to be fantastic. The ribs were Saint Louis style and were cooked perfect for me, fall off the bone. Some may not like it that way especially judges of ribs since they are supposed to bite in to the meat and see their teeth marks. That is not for me. They were cooked perfect and had a really good flavor. The beans were very good, the Mac & Cheese had a jalapeno bite to it and was very good too. The muffin was sweet and flavorful. I felt the price was good for the amount of food I received. I did not leave hungry! They menu has a good variety. I will be back when in the area again.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 22 December 2013

They have a great variety of BBQ meats. My favorite is the Beef Brisket. I BBQ a lot at home but never have much success with Brisket. Famous Daves is perfectly smoked, seasoned and juicy.

1  Thank alpine1967
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Love the food from this place. They have good portions and the bbq is so delicious. I like the decorations in the restaurant alot too.