“Awesome place!”

Cinnabar Hills Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Golfers of all skill levels are challenged on three distinct nines: the Canyon, the Lake and the Mountain.
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I loved golfing here, great location and views! Challenging course yet very playable for all levels of game. Four tee boxes to pick from with the furthest playing over 7000 yards, tee high and let it fly!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I enjoyed golfing there the course is beautiful and challenging. It is walkable but If it is too hot take a cart~

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Went with friends and ate a lovely luncheon on the patio. The salads were DELICIOUS and service was well-paced. We also enjoyed the historical golf exhibit. This is recommended for GOOD casual dining.....

Reviewed 2 December 2012

Great service and facilities.
I have treated many local and international guests at Cinnabar Hills, and we have always enjoyed the experience.
They have 3 9-hole layouts, each with their own personality, unique features and challenges, some not for the faint of heart.
Practice facilities are very nice for a public venue.
Pro shop has good selection of products. I have had them fit me for clubs, which worked out well.
Food - I can only speak for their breakfast and lunch menu. They both provide a good selection, and I have yet to be disappointed.

Their newsletter is well done and informative. It is one of the few non-personnel emails that I open and read on a regular basis.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Have played the 3 different nines, and enjoyed each. Varied elevations, water, bunkers, and dog legs. Play to your ability from different tee boxes. Fun time, new experience!