Let me start off by commenting on the check in staff. They were courteous and @ 10:30 PM understood a person that travels often doesn't want a bunch of pomp and circumstance when simply trying to place their head on a pillow. I am SPG platinum and locations like this can be a dice roll on upgrades but the front desk staff proactively acknowledged and my upgrade to a "junior suite " was already in place. The room was what you would expect. Comfy bed a plaid chair and a pull out couch with my only complaint being the sub-optimal placement of the tv with regard to the bed.
I did not partake in any food so no comment there.
My only 2 issues.
1. The parking attendant acted like a troll under a bridge collecting his cut. Bad experience he could have just been having an off day.
2. Even with a courtyard facing view the street noise was annoying and disrupted my sleep.
All and all what you would expect for what it is - a business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown is a historic hotel with free wifi and 86 luxurious guest rooms. We are near McEnery Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SJSU, and other downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery San Jose