“Lots of great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Large portions, great food. Loved everything I had especially the banana bread and the strawberries and cream. Friendly staff and entertaining decor

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Delicious breakfast and they have a ton of amazing sides to choose from. Very generous portions. The kids loved it because we got to at in the bus! Wonderful experience all around!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We are definitely "regulars" at Scrambl'z here in South San Jose. Fun, friendly servers; Fresh "real" food; And huge portions! - I order breakfast and always have enough leftovers to bring home for lunch! Check-out their ever-changing weekly specials. I have literally *never* had a bad experience here. Weekends - you can count on having to wait for a table but it is totally worth it! We Love Scrambl'z!!!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We have gone to Scrambl'z several times and the food is always excellent. They try to make your food just the way you like it.

We usually eat breakfast at Scrambl'z which is always delicious. One day, we went late in the day and tried the hamburgers. A lot of choices of what you want with your burger and we all had a great hamburger. The meat is excellent and top quality.

Try Scrambl'z as they give you a lot of food and it is a lively place to go. Everyone is really nice and helpful. Hope this helps you and hope you enjoy Scrambl'z. It is busy but worth the wait.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I dragged my cousin and his girlfriend here after I found an online review of the GF pancakes. Totally worth it. Mmmm. Gluten-free pancakes and REAL maple syrup on the table! I also ordered the gluten-free toast to try out their GF bread, since they sell it by the loaf. Needless to say, packed one of those in my suitcase for the trip home. They'll also crisp your bacon to order, and they have heaters on the patio if it's chilly outside.