“amazing”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
San Jose, California, United States
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

the tacos are so great here and the homemade sauce is what gives it the little extra and its not expensive and always packed!!

Visited April 2013

Antioch, California
“Orange Sauce Omg!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

The orange sauce here is SO delicious. My husband loves the green sauce, too. That's my favorite reason to come here.

I've tried a lot of the meats, and they're all good. My husband's favorite is the al pastor. Mine is just the traditional carne asada.

I will say, it's best to stick with burritos here. The nachos were huge, but just didn't live up to the burritos. My husband got a quesadilla, and they rolled it up and the toppings were all over the place.

I don't want to deduct too much for that just because the burritos are SO SO SO good. Just get a burrito. Put orange or green sauce in it. Enjoy!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Amber G
Mississauga, Canada
“Good Tacos and Burritos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

I was in California for the first time in 20 years. I recently had had some Mexican food that changed my opinion of it and decided to see I could find something more traditional here. I asked at the Hotel I was staying at in the core and they recommended this one. It is like a fast food place, order, pick it up and go or eat standing up at a table. I thought it was very good. I ate at the nearby Iguana's Burrito place the next day and La Victoria was much better. If ever back in San Jose, I'd make a point of visiting again. Staff were also helpful with a newbie trying to figure out the details of the menu.

• Visited May 2013
San Jose, CA
“Good food but a bit of a wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

This place can be super crowded at times and they cook everything to order - so if you are in a hurry and see a line, skip it.
The 'orange sauce' is delicious so be sure to ask for it (and you can buy it to have at home too). I love their super tacos - they don't skimp on the toppings and have lots of meat options that are all delicious.
It is open late so good place for the late night munchies. However, the parking lot can be super crazy - its next to a bar, coffee shop and a Yougurt place so its busy and on a busy corner.

• Visited February 2013
San Jose, California
“Flavor in a new location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

I've only been to this location once, but I'm a big fan of the old spot on Santa Clara street. They thai-chicken burrito is particularly awesome.

Visited August 2012