“Pleasant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Have never found an entree here that I was in love with. Two objections. First, they discontinued their gelato dessert with chunks of chocolate in it. Second, if anyone walks outside to go to our car or to smoke, they won't let you back in. This is absolutely ridiculous policy, and we don;t eat there often for that very reason.

Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

Awesome quick lunch with fast & friendly service. Salad & bread was fresh and very good. Tour of Italy was awesome. Atmosphere was great. I give em 3 out if 5 forks. Check em out!

Reviewed 3 January 2013

food is great -particularly the 3-course dinner for two at $25. service is good abut wait is terrible and the host is not very good at estimating wait times.. (we were told 30 mins; ended up waiting more than an hour)

1  Thank tsr21
Reviewed 20 October 2012

The Olive Garden rarely disappoints when it comes to their food. Just plain good Italian. Nothing too fancy and sure to please anyone. The problem with this visit..Thursday, Oct 18th was the service. We waited 15 min for a table, not a problem, but it took 30 minutes after seated to be acknowledged by the waiter (waitress) and that was becauyse we called her over to inquire about who ours was..She said "Oh, I'm sorry, I can wait on you. I'll be right back" 10 minutes later she came back for drink orders. I ordered the special new feature wine, 9 oz for the price of a 6 oz. My daughter and her friend ordered water and lemonade. Another 10 min later, the water and lemonade arrived along with about 3 oz of the wine. The bottle was empty.
The waiter stated she would be right back with the other 4 oz (3+4=7) not 9. 8 minutes later (yes, I'm timing it by now) I received my wine..She was friendly, just inefficient. She was not running around waiting on others, but flirting with another waiter. Long story short, bad experience. She didn't know it was a birthday gift card, but you would think it didn't matter. We still gave her a 10% tip, not our usual 18-20%...I believe that waiters don't always get it when you cut the tip for bad service, they just think you're a cheapskate.

1  Thank lcschopp
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The salads and bread are very good...the pasta dishes are your choice, and new specials appear through out the year.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!