“Blue Mango is great Thai food (veggie options too)”
Review of Blue Mango - CLOSED

Blue Mango
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 November 2012

My husband would go to Blue Mango (in the Target shopping center on Coleman, San Jose CA) every day for lunch if he could. When we are able to go as a family, we have a really nice time and love everything on their vegetarian menu. They have a meat/fish menu too as well as a sushi menu. We usually get the basil chili tofu medium spice (which is on fire, so be careful if you go any hotter) and my son, the daredevil, gets the spicy fried rice with tofu at an 8 out of 10- ouch! He washes it down with Thai iced tea. The Simply Vegetable soup and the fried veggie spring rolls are also good. I love their sweet potato roll and avocado roll (both veggie) on the sushi menu. Their meat dishes also look good, but we wouldn't know. They are reasonably priced and the place is CLEAN and has relatively good service (they know my husband by name now and he gets 15% off as part of a frequent customer program). It is a small little place, but worth checking out.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Its a very casual place. I found it pricey for the ambiance/location. Food was nice but have had better.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Best Thai food in San Jose. The waitstaff was excellent, friendly and all with a smile. Looks like a little hole in the wall, but the place was packed. Love the food!

Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat Thai and Sushi! Waitstaff is fantastic. Love to Soup and Service. Chicken fried rice is amazing. Worth the stop!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

My friend and I went for lunch once & I wish I went back more before I moved away. Conveniently located in shopping center near Trader Joe's. Clean, modern, welcoming feel inside & wide array of choices. We shared crab pad thai and the nice server brought us an interesting, delcious soup as an appetizer (I think it was spicy pumpkin). The crab pad thai was AMAZING!!! Fresh lumps of crab in juicy, savory noodles. I've been craving crab ever since that meal. We ordered something else, too- but the crab pad thai consumed my memory. Nice, friendly staff, great food! My boyfriend & his co-workers frequent Blue Mango also.

1  Thank gemini_fleur