“Always good, fresh food with no surprises”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #471 of 2,320 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Okay, 90% of us have eaten here right? It's because it's a clean restaurant with consistent, good food and service. If you want a quiet meal this is NOT the place to go but, if you have a family with little one's I think it's one of the best places to grab a casual lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Always good food. Pasta, pizza.. recommend the tortilla soup. Also the asparagus soup. The appetisers are also great.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

My wife and I go there often and split a salad and pizza....plenty for us!

Reviewed 23 October 2010

We like to go to CPK, and our children love the kids meal.s here. Our kids love the brownie sundaes, and it's only .99 cents as part of kids meals.

Reviewed 13 October 2010

We just had a dinner at California Pizza Kitchen last weekend. It is a such nice place for my family to choose a good food. We loved their place and their services. Will recommend to my firends.