“Not to be missed!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our visits with family in San Jose are never complete without dining at Boiling Crab. It's a must-go! We always order their shrimps in the whole shabang, medium spicy. Yummy!

There are newer reviews for The Boiling Crab

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The Boiling Crab! What a great experience! Totally full of people, and dozens more waiting to eat! The receptionist said the waiting time would be from 30 to 45 minutes. 20 minutes later we were already in and ready to order! So glad we decided to wait! I 100% recommend!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I loved this place had Craw Fish (wiht Rajun Cajun seasoning) for the first time and it was simple amazing. Tried Shrimp (with The Whole Sha-bang seasoning) too which was excellent. Sea foood was fresh and the atmoshpere was electric. It was a pity that I had to do a take home as the wait time was more than an hour and they stopped taking reservations as we reached late. But I will definitely be visiting this place again with friends and family.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

One of the best seafood restaurants I have been to. The crawfish, shrimps, oysters and crab legs were superbly good and I was full to the max after the lunch. Price was reasonable. I will always come back to this place.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I went to The Boiling Crab during a recent trip to San Jose. My boyfriend and I ordered take out on a busy Friday night, and, boy, it was worth the wait! We got crab, clams, corn, and shrimp with The Whole Sha-Bang (the best) and Rajun Cajun (not bad) and medium spice, which was already plenty spicy for us. I don't think I've enjoyed a meal this much in a long time! We even went back a second time for a sit down meal before we left San Jose. Just be prepared for a long wait and delicious, messy sauce! Those were the only "downsides" to this amazing meal!