“Consistent ok food when you're up for a quick bite”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #1,402 of 2,345 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 22 August 2015

This is not a fancy restaurant and nothing special BUT, if you like what Panda Express has to offer and want food quickly then this is a good choice. We usually order online and pick up the food and I must say that this process is very smooth and they always (so far) deliver on time.

We eat this kind of food rather seldomly and I think you can understand the reason (fast food is not a great healthy alternative - usually) and if I have to choose between Pizza, Hamburger, Chinese and Panda Express - my choice is clear: Panda Express.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

This is a take away place so don't plan your Saturday dinner here because the place is not at all cosy or nice. You can sit down and eat your food here but that is something that I would never do. The great thing is that you can order online and just go here and pickup your food. The food is good especially with a home made Dry Martini.