“What a fun night for the whole family”

Municipal Stadium, San Jose Giants
Ranked #17 of 135 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Eastham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fun night for the whole family”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family and I were visiting other family members in San Jose for the week and we deceided to go see a baseball game. We had a great time the announcers kept everyone entertained. What made the event even better was that you are able to pick up FREE tickets to most games at the local stores.The only out of pocket expense was a $10.00 parking fee, but who's complaining when a family of 6 can see a great game for free. Seats were comfortable for bleachers and great vision of the field. You can purchase box seats, but, why bother. Food and drinks were very expensive, but, it always is at these types of events. If you plan on purchasing any food you should try the barbaque area, food slightly higher then at other sections but worth the extra cost. My recomendation is to get to the stadium and have some real family fun!

Visited August 2013

Wichita Falls, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Take me out to the ball game”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I went with friends to Saturday's baseball game where the San Jose Giants continued their winning streak against the Inland Empire 66ers. Great game! We had general admission tickets and sat in the bleachers on the home field side (in the shade). Great view, less than 50 feet from first base.

Visited August 2013