Review of The Sandwich Spot

The Sandwich Spot
Ranked #459 of 2,244 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

What can I say about this place? The place is clean with fresh filling sandwiches. The #8 is delicious!!! It's juicy and full of chicken, hot sauce, "bomb" sauce, onions, peppers, jalapeños, and lettuce. I've been to this location about 8 times and the cashier is has always been great but today he recalled my name without me having to say it. That added extras to my trip as well as the tip (22%).

Thanks SS!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This sandwich called the 'Tree Hugger' is truly unbelievable. It's the best vegetarian option at this place and is just so delicious I can't even describe it. I order it on "sweet bread" (just called sweet - it's not really sweet), pepper jack cheese, no peppers, and ask them to put their special "bomb sauce" on the side - if you love veggie sandwiches I think you're going to love this place!

Make it a meal, awesome, super friendly staff and even the owner is there sometimes. They get to know you and start making your sandwich almost before you even order!

Been to The Sandwich Spot? Share your experiences!