“fair to good”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Santa Clara, California
“fair to good”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

The food is good and the price is fair. The service is very relaxed. A limited menu and relaxed service is kind of a plus and minus situation. We have been there a couple times and they are a nice change of pace on occasion.

• Visited August 2012

Orlando, Florida
“It was exactly like being in prison”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I sat down at the bar and was given bread and water. I ordered a beer and asked for a menu, but after 15 or 20 minutes, my waitress had not brought my drink or taken my order. I left. No point in complaining about a place that has abandoned the basics of customer service.

• Visited December 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“Absence of Service!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Arrived in San Jose, and just wanted a good take out meal. I called and placed my order and arrived 25 min later as was requested. I went in, and found no host or hostess. I finally went to the register behind the bar and found a waiter. He said he would get my order, but after waiting 15 min I realized he had forgotten about me. So I found someone else who brought me my order after an hour after I ordered. I got back to my hotel room and realized I part of my order was missing, and there was no napkins or silverware. The food was mediocre. I would not recommend!

San Jose, California, United States
“Wow! Wow! Wow!”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

A friend suggested we eat there recently. It was my first trip. I love BBQ, and their rack of ribs was the best commercial barbeque I think I've ever had! I'll definitely be going back there soon.

Visited July 2012
Saratoga
“mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

good food pizza and the Italian food is nreat friendly atmosphere and good left overs too