“Decent food, kind of old fashioned hole in the wall grill”
Review of Mike's Pizza Bar & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mike's Pizza Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Walked into a different place in time. The location is in an industrial park. The interior is low ceiling, the seats/tables are molded plastic with Formica tops. I thought I was in the 60's again. it was a nice almost biker bar feel vibe. Even the floors were linoleum. I think they're original. I think they were relatively clean but were so old and worn that it was hard to tell. I had the patty melt burger and fries and enjoyed it. There were a few other professional folks having lunch as well. This is a bit off the beaten path but I'd go back for lunch next time in in the Bay Area.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Found this place by chance. Food was good! There were all regulars at the bar who were friendly and made us feel welcome!! Had a great time and would recommend!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Delivery came right to our room. Very convenient especially when we were traveling with our dog