“Standard Fare”

Ranked #6 of 140 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Food was standard as was the selection of drinks.gave it a walk around and expected more since it was the biggest area next to 'silicon valley'. meh. The Staples center, MSG and even Phoenix had better food & drink offerings. They need to kick it up a notch.

All reviews
"within walking distance"
"clean restrooms"
"sight lines"

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Wife and I saw the Sharks play the Edmonton Oilers. This was our 5th time at the Shark tank and we have totally enjoyed it on each visit. We have pretty much sat everywhere and there is not a bad seat in the house. The ushers and staff go out of there way to help you and do it with a smile. The first time we saw the Sharks play several years ago we were asked if this was our first time to a hockey game. I guess she could tell by the was we looking at the ice and all around. Anyway she then took us to the side and explained all the do's and don't s when the puck is in play. She then came up to us during a break and asked if we were enjoying the game and when we told her were she said great that is what we like and I hope you return again. well we have been back 4 more times since then.

This is a great venue and the way it is being operated id nothing short of awesome, wife and I look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Wonderful people & very nice. Only thing I thought a bit weird was the announcement asking patrons not to lean forward in their seats. I also had an usher say the same thing to me. I've never experience that anywhere and I've been to most NHL and MLB venues. Still a nice place to watch the Sharks though.

1  Thank 65,477
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Saw the Sharks host the Leafs on March 11th, 2014. Atmosphere was awesome and the Sharks came through with a big win over the Leafs. Staff were fast and courteous and it was surprisingly easy to get out of the parking lot given that that game was sold out. Kudos to the staff there for running a tight ship.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My daughter was recently confined to a wheelchair. We had purchased tickets prior to her needing the chair so we did not have handicap accessible seats. The staff at the SAP Center (formerly HP Pavilion) went out of their way to accommodate her to make sure that she was able to get to the seat that we had purchased and if not, they we willing to move her to one of the ADA accessible areas so that she could see the show. Brian went out of his way to assist her and make sure that she had everything that she needed. Thank you to Brian and the SAP Center!